Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hi! How have you been?

Greetings! How's beginning and end? I apologize for the absence of post as of late. I know the majority of my posts are a duplicate glue PR which truly a sign that I am excessively occupied and can't consider anything to compose. I will acquit myself to every one of you. Hehe. In this way, here are only a percentage of the reasons.

Above all else, the not really sipag Yaya has gone. We sent her home last Tuesday which made me handles all the family tasks and Ayvan. I must say I can get habituated to it. Housewife lang ang peg. Haha. Assuming this is the case, why not? It's the most fulfilling occupation! Teehee

Also the previous evening our neighbor approached me to make sumbong about the Yaya. I knew the things she did, the neighbor has just attested it. I selected to not abide with it any more in light of the fact that she's in Batangas na now and that it will essentially be an exercise in futility, exertion and feelings.

Second, the mission of discovering another Yaya has started so my Mom and pamangkin are here to help me. Assuredly the new Yaya will arrive this one week from now.

Third, there were heaps of occasions a week ago and I couldn't set up myself together to compose each of them. Argh.

Furthermore fourth, the minimal one was sick - fever for 5 days, hack and chilly. He would like to consume and disturbed. He hurls from time to time, which made me restless and in frenzy mode constantly.

We brought him at The Medical City facility in Cainta, the Doctor suspected a Dengue case and asked to perform a research center test to safeguard out.

The result took 2 hours and all normal. Good Lord. But Ayvan has plenty of phlegm that's why he vomits frequently - to release it (that's how normal kids do daw). The Pedia prescribed VENTOLIN, MUCOLYTIC,and AMOXICILIN. And now after 2 days, he's ok na. Thank God.


For now ito nalang muna. It pains me that I could not find some time to blog.

I will make bawi within the next few days. I love my blog and I love sharing anything under the sun. Definitely the bawi mode will be shortly. Ika nga ni Kris "love.love.love".



0 comments:

Post a Comment