Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Tanza Oasis: Day 1

Every year our company organizes an outing for us and I never missed one since I started working with them. This is one of the few events we look forward to each year. When chikahan is not limited, alcohols are everywhere and party till dawn. These sorts of events makes our company unique from other BPOs. This is the reason too why most of us stays - because we are having fun and we feel appreciated.

And this year they chose Tanza Oasis. This is our 2nd time here actually. Everything was nice and good, unlike 2 years ago. The food was tasty and they have wifi na inside the function rooms and hotel suites - cool!

I have no idea of their rates because sagot lahat ng company even our transpo. I'll explore later and post them soon.





It was so hot when we arrived. Hindi ko na nga makita tong pinikturan ko. Kaya hindi pantay. Hihi


The spacious lobby.


One of their function rooms that, can I think accommodates 300 pax.


Sumptuous lunch serves via buffet style.


It is fully air conditioned and of course has personal care amenities.


Storage. There's actually a personal fridge below that closet.


There's a television and free wifi.


The cozy bathroom.


And because I am not in the mood to swim, rest nalang muna and blogging. Staycation lang ang peg. :)

I will roam around later so I can share you the other things that Tanza Oasis Hotel and Resort has.

0 comments:

Post a Comment