Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

GOD is in the small stuff and it all matters - The book.


I've been reading books lately. I am move with one in particular. It moved me in all aspect of my life.
I've learned to appreciate the things I used to ignore and I only realized that those small things are the things that shaped those big ones in my life. I admire how the book was written. The authors started from GOD, then YOU, FAMILY, and the CHILDREN. To us Moms, this book is perfect. I have listed down the small stuff that was written on the book ( just a sneak peek) in the FAMILY chapter.


GOD is in the small stuff and it all matters. By Bruce & Stan

  • Establish family traditions and faithfully keep them.
  • Be as considerate with your family as you are with your friends.
  • Be as courteous to your family as you are to strangers.
  • Friendship can fade. Families are forever.
  • Prefer the love of your family over the praise of acquaintances.
  • There are few nuts (and squirrels) in every family tree.
  • Stay in touch with family members. It's easy to ignore those closest to you.
  • Call your mother---you know how she worries.
  • Send cards and notes to your grandparents on special occasions, and be sure to include current family pictures.
  • Eat at least one meal a day together as a family
  • Develop a recreational activity your family can do together, and then enjoy it regularly.


You will learn a lot from this book trust me.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment