Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hello There December



Hey guys, it's the first day of December. How is it going for you so far?

I'll begin with a short story first.

Yesterday supposedly I was at the Mind Museum taking part of their Cafe Scientifique, but unfortunately we have no one to look for our little man so I stayed home.



The weather was gloomy too so even if I'll bring him it will never be easy. I really do want to, though.

OK, the real story begins now. As I was saying about December - time flies! Last year it was just me and Ace, now we are plus one. It's amazing how my life changed in just a year. And I would never imagine if it wasn't. I love my life and feel so very blessed because of them.

Speaking of Christmas, we started decorating a week ago and we finally finished it up today. All of us are too busy and we only have weekends to do it but as I have said, it's super fun - bonding galore.

So, here is it. TA-DA!



And I found something fun to make my December not just meaningful, also fun - a photo challenge for the whole month. You guys should try it too. :)

My Day 1



QOTD: Have you put your Christmas tree up yet?? It's better early than late, kidding aside.

♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment