Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Imparting my confidence to Ayvan

Hi everybody! How are you? I know its been a while, isn't that so? I've missed you as well. Hihi. I have been genuine occupied of late and lost my blogging mojo a bit, yet it has returned now. Sowrry.

At any rate, such a large number of things happened and as I made a guarantee to i, will be keeping some for myself. *wink. It's not all negative naman, some are great that I'll be offering soon. For the interim, I'll impart my musings nalang muna.

Turning out from a Christian home had a gigantic element of who I am today and I need my youngster to be the same. Thus, I made a go at seeking and arranging of what Church, Where and What time are their separate administrations. Blessed enough, I discovered one that has suites our calendar and circumstance. It's Victory Fellowship at Robinson's Metro East. I've been listening to great things about Victory Christian Fellowship from my partners and I generally let them know that 1 day I will bring Ayvan to one of their limbs. Also I did. We had officially went to three times there and I would say that its the particular case that I've been searching for. The individuals are decent, nature is exceptional and basically, I have been restored - my confidence has been lighted at the end of the day.

I quit going to Church when I was in school. I was existing autonomously that time and was centered around studies, however there was a profound yearning. I started feeling unfilled and no bearing. My association with God has been on and off. Now and again I felt I needed to implore on some circumstance, yet I don't know where to begin. It was similar to I couldn't recover my route not until Avyan came.

As a guardian, I feel that its my mission to raise him to love and know God. I need to impart my confidence to him. I need him to have great ethics and values and see a few things the way I saw them. I know its going to be extreme. I'm no holy person however with the dedication that I have for this mission and with God's direction, I know I will be okay.

That will be for now, more kwento soon.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment